Accepting New Clients Now. Call To Get Started.
Delia A. Miller
Delia A. Miller specializes in family law, and devotes her practice exclusively to family law issues including divorce, custody, parenting time, division of property, interstate custody issues, grandparent visitation, and personal protection orders.
Delia is listed as a Top Lawyer in DBusiness for 2018, and Delia has been named by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star. In 2015. Delia was elected as a board member for the Michigan Inter Professional Association on Marriage, Divorce and the Family (MIPA), a non-profit organization which consists of judges, lawyers, and mental health professionals who meet on a regular basis to combine their special skills, knowledge and insights to better assist families dealing with family law issues. Delia is actively involved in the Family Court Committee of the Oakland County Bar Association and will serve as Vice-Chair for the 2018-2019 term. Delia gives back to the community through her volunteer work at Common Ground Legal Aid Clinic, and Delia is also a member of the Clarkston Area Optimist Club.
Delia is driven and extremely hard-working and strives to provide her clients with professional. compassionate and effective legal representation.
- Family Law
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Auburn Hills, Michigan
- J.D. - 2011
- Oakland University, Rochester, Michigan
- B.S. - 2007
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Michigan, 2012
- The Roles of a GAL, LGAL and Parenting Coordinator in the Family Division of the Circuit Court, Loches, Oakland County Bar Association, Nov/Dec, 2016
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association, Fellow
- Family Court Committee Member, Oakland County Bar Association, Member
- Family Law Section, State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Michigan Inter-Professional Association on Marriage, Member
- Clarkston Area Optimist Club, Member
- Michigan Inter-Professional Association, Trustee, 2014 to Present
- Collaborative Practice of Michigan, 2016 to Present
- Michigan Rising Star Honoree
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- DBusiness Magazine, Top Lawyers
- Fellow, Oakland County Bar Association
Classes & Seminars
- Family Law Certificate of Completion issued by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and the Family Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan
- Presenter, State Bar of Michigan, Mid-Winter Conference, 2017 to 2018
- Common Ground Legal Aid Clinic
- Clarkson Area Optimist Club, Member